"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Monday 15 October 2012

mumford monday

I just love this band. Nic played me this song on the weekend and I think even those of you who are die hard Simon and Garfunkel fans will enjoy this cover.



Click here for a studio version, if this was too noisey.


Thanks Nic.  I have had it on repeat the whole weekend.  



He seems like such a normal chap old Marcus Mumford.  He recently married Carey Mulligan (Pride and Prejudice, An Education) and she is also pretty cool.  I see that An Education is being screened on DSTV at the moment - watch it if you can.





No comments:

Post a Comment