"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Sunday 5 August 2012

i have olympic fever

How awesome are these pictures?
Hope you haven't seen them yet





Just a couple, in love and at the Olympics

Rory and Caroline
More Olympic couples here

Now I have already been called a "fair weather" supporter of certain teams and players, I have been castigated and reprimanded on Facebook because of who I choose to support but I am able to take it on the chin.  You all know that Roger Federer is my favourite tennis player but today (and ONLY today),  I am going to try really hard to support the Murray boy.  I would never do it on any normal day and today is not a normal day.  I am not really supporting "the Muzza" (or his mother) but Great Britain.  They (Great Britain) are doing a great job at the Olympics so I will be shouting for Great Britain and not Switzerland and forget that it is actually Andrew and Roger playing in this match.  I am sure Roger will forgive me (just this once).

No comments:

Post a Comment