"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Wednesday 29 August 2012

have they changed much?

 
I love this picture
It is my new screensaver
(except I wish Matthew was looking at the camera)
The expressions on each of their faces is so typical
of their characters even from when they were babies

I found the pictures below in a scrapbook the other day
They are not great quality as I took pictures of the pictures in the scrapbook with my Blackberry
(I was quite good mother (for the first year), capturing them month by month)

Gareth John Ogilvie
The Joker, questioning, gruff voice, big smile, eyebrows raised in a "Are you serious?" kind of look
Gareth - 11 September 1983 (9 months old)

Nicholas James
The Charmer, opened faced, dimpled, always cheerful and smiling
Nic - 8 July 1986 (9 months old)

Matthew Ryan
The Chosen One (aka Baby Jesus) - gentle, observant, wide-eyed, enquiring, trying hard to be heard
Matthew - 24 November 1987 (9 months old)

I love switching on my computer at office in the mornings to be greeted by Gareth's raised eyebrow, Nic's friendly face and Matthew, trying so hard to be heard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment