"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Monday 28 November 2011

lessons from your first stories and books


I am having internet problems at home at the moment and have been busy with new ideas for the new blog.  Getting very excited to see it in it's early stages and I am sure you are going to love it.  Gareth is very clever and full of bright ideas (until he has to sit down with me and teach me how to do it, step by step).

I hope I have not worried too many of my followers but I had a couple of concerned calls and emails about my "resorting to drugs" posting.  Fay was so concerned about me and those little blue pills (she once fed one to her husband and he slept for 12 hours!!) that she was ready to deliver to my door a "very safe and wonderful tablet" to take last night.  I had lots of questions about how I slept last night and "No", I did not take another one (the other 2 are still in my system).  My mother (an expert on insomnia) was also horrified that I tried the "little blue job".  "Jen, go and see the doctor and get a proper one".


Someone once said that "Everything I know in life, I have learnt from children's books".  Makes quite a bit of sense.  So now while sifting through my old drafts, I give you something to mull over for today and tonight.  I think they are awesome.

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I love Winnie the Pooh.


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

The Little Prince..

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Ok, I am off to the movies now.  The new Brad Pitt one, Moneyball or something like that.  Will give you a report tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment