"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Saturday 7 April 2012

weekend smiles

All good things must come to an end but what a treat to get home on Thursday evening and still have a whole long weekend ahead of us. Noetzie was superb, the weather was perfect and I have stories to share and pictures to show you.  I did not read my book, I paged through a couple of the magazines, I did not paint my toenails but I did get some free photography lessons thrown in for free from Ellen (and wonderful swims in the sea).  Holiday blog post tomorrow but for now it is great to be home and sitting on the floor typing away with Matthew next to me on the couch, drinking tea in my PJ's and watching the Stormers playing good rugby (well so far so good).  Matthew is off tomorrow as he has to train on Monday so the family are coming over for steak, eggs and chips tonight (where are you David and Lucie?).

For now (sorry I am being lazy) here are a few things (from Pinterest) that made me smile that I thought you would enjoy too.

Only because it is Easter:-




How cute is this?


Don't we all love Lionel Richie?



I also did another poem which I published on Tess Kincaid's The Mag site.

No comments:

Post a Comment