"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Thursday 21 June 2012

i am a "guest blogger"

Michael's niece Janet lives in the UK.  We have met, years ago, but very briefly.  We have struck up a "blogger friendship" (her blog is called "Words That Can Only Be My Own") and through blogging and emails we have got to know each other better and found lots of "common ground".  She is visiting South Africa in July/August and will be spending some time with us in Cape Town.  I can't wait.


Janet is away this week and had invited fellow blogging friends to write guest posts for her.  Today was my turn and here is my contribution, in print on another blog.  I feel quite important (a bit like I do when I go to the airport or get on an aeroplane).


The topic given was an easy one for me - "My favourite space"  




This makes it a night off for me and it's the longest night.  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment