"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Thursday 31 January 2013

the fake doughnut and other stuff

I am still here, just distracted and busy and wishing I had time to catch up with my friends and family and blogging (which is exactly the same thing, I suppose).  I know you will excuse the lack of activity - the week coming up is also going to be crazy - so I am doing the lazy thing and sending you stuff that I have had stored for a rainy day.  Stuff that I wanted to elaborate on a bit and maybe tell a story about but for now there are not many stories.  But you guys know what is what, you can make up your own stories....
I love this
(Note how the 136 has been rubbed out and changed to 137 - I think he (it has to be a "he") added the word "strawberry")
Delicious yogurt panacotta made by Lynne for a lovely lunch last week
She shares her recipes, I followed the recipe - gelatine and all
and it was almost (actually just as) delicious as hers
(but I lost points on the presentation as I only had blueberries 
and my ramekins were much flatter)
A treat of a butterfly outside my bedroom window yesterday morning
(good picture hey Ellen?)
Someone always does 
Don't you forget it!!
Open that window - there may even be a butterfly waiting for you!!
Sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment