This may be a bit OTTBut doesn't this one look great? OMW, I could move straight in. Fire burning and egg nog on tap!! I can smell the nutmeg.....
This is a great idea, we may have to import the icicles but I have lots of battery operated lights so, just wait, my courtyard is going to be all lit up.
I want a double storey
and a front door like this
But instead, I will take out my old shoe boxes full of mismatched decorations. So many of them have a story especially the ones the boys made when they were at pre-school. There is also a squashed up paper chain that Matthew made that I have never thrown away. The tree is a bit of a problem though, the stand has broken and no matter how hard we tried to prop it up last year, it stood at an angle. Perhaps I will copy Dalene and spray paint a dead branch to decorate.
My long lead of Christmas lights are also a tangled mess. This was the letter I received from Michael last year:-
- Hi Sweetheart,
- I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas
- I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want
- I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed
- All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
- Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
- I took the time to hang the lights for you today before I left for golf.
- Again, I am very sorry for the silly way I acted yesterday.
- I'll be home later.