"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Thursday 23 May 2013

today i have been thinking...

How good it feels 
to start your day with a brisk walk around the neighbourhood, park, school...

to receive an email from your son with only a subject line saying "your kinda thing"


that to find a letter in my desk drawer, written about a year ago by my niece Kelly, has made my day..

"I respect everything you do, espiecally ur food" and "PS.  If u need me i'm around corner"

Enough thinking, time to get out there and seize the day!!  Wine to sell, emails to send, friends to see, wine to drink....

No comments:

Post a Comment