"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Monday 11 March 2013

stuff to share

My mojo for blogging is coming back, I am starting to think of things to tell you and things I would like to share.  I apologise for being so erratic and gone for so long and I hope I have not lost you forever.  I know that when I keep clicking on a blog site and there are no updates, I eventually stop clicking and that would be sad (and all my own fault) if it happened to me.

Matthew left last night and is still in the air heading for Los Angeles (two long 12 hour flights). He should be landing in about 4 hours time.  The house feels empty and quiet (not that he is a noisy one) and, like the house, I also feel a tad empty and quiet.  However I am now also starting to feel the excitement that he must be experiencing.  I remind myself that this is such an adventure and experience for him that it is selfish to feel sad. So I'll go to bed now and keep checking my phone through the night to check that he has landed and that the people who are suppose to collect him, find him.

My aching nerves
PS for Matt - Albertina found your sunglasses in the Nicky Deacon pouch.  They were under your bed with your old laptop.  Should I bring them over to you? 


Oupa, Nanna and Matt
Especially for you Mom (cos you never stop "clicking")

No comments:

Post a Comment