"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Saturday 16 March 2013

a book, a song, a thought a breakfast???

I liked this.  I don't mind being my favourite books or even the songs that are stuck in my head ("I don't ever want you let you down, I don't ever want to leave this town.....")




Let's listen to the Glee version (just for Kelly and Anton)

BUT to be my Saturday morning breakfast is not what I should aspire to be....

Kathy is off to New York (yes, AGAIN) and we are having breakfast at Cassis at 10.


The Breakfast Pot, The Stuffed Croissant, Eggs Benedict or a Potato Croquette Special?

What should I be???

I can be anything I want to be....

And then to end off with another cruel line...

"You are where you are going, and I would like to be there too" 

New York?  


No comments:

Post a Comment