"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Wednesday 19 September 2012

how to fix your flip flops and other useless information


 
I forwarded this picture in an email to Matthew yesterday.  The two things I knew he would find useful would be how to fix his favourite flip-flops (slip-slops, sloffies, whatever) and where to keep his keys and valuables when he is on the beach and wants to go for a swim.  He was suitably impressed (he said "mind blowing"), replied (he does not always do that) and thanked me (he always says "thank you"), which led me to believe that you too might find this information valuable (or useless).  Only a pity all those split flip-flops have already been turfed out.  Some more uses for those bread-tags here.

I apologise for sending you this whole list of helpful hints but I could not separate them.  Thanks Pinterest.






No comments:

Post a Comment