"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Tuesday 12 November 2013

some stuff you may like

Lou Reed - I can't confess to knowing his music very well, except "Walk on the Wild Side".  Gareth forwarded me this link the other morning.  It is such an awesome tribute and those last three paragraphs I have read over and over again. 


This is a pretty amazing bit of music. These Bach sonatas were written as violin solos.  Chris Thile plays them on a mandolin and knows all the music off by heart. Scary.


How good are you with colour?  Take this test.  I scored 32 but must confess my eyes were struggling.

A bit of a strange assortment but that is how things are at the moment.  A strange assortment.



No comments:

Post a Comment