"let your boat of life be light, packed with only
what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, someone to love and someone to love you,
enough to eat and enough to wear
and a little more than enough to drink:
for thirst is a dangerous thing"

Friday 25 October 2013

the sweetest thing


Busy times, quiet times.  I cannot believe it is Friday again.  We don't get much news from Matthew in Hong Kong - a couple of emails have been shared with the family and this one that I received on my phone today, had to be shared with you all.

Matt has been doing some relief teaching over the last two weeks.  I think it must have been his last day today and this was the card he received from his class.


Mr Matt - isn't it just too sweet?  Made my day.  Teachers must be in the profession for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment